About John KundertI'm a founder of both Naturist Legacy Inc. and Naturist Legacy Park. My personal experience with them is vast. I literally lived and breathed most of the nudist history that I'm sharing with you on this website.
My wife and I have been social nudists since 1988. I've been a public promoter and explainer of organized social nudism since 1994 when I began publishing a newsletter for social nudists.
We joined Crocus Grove Sun Club in 2001 and were still active members when it unexpectedly lost its home of 40 years on April 13, 2010. Crocus Grove Sun Club evolved into Naturist Legacy Inc. on September 11, 2010.
Naturist Legacy Inc. was officially incorporated in the Province of Manitoba on July 26, 2010. I was a first director and incorporator.
I was the corporation's president in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, and the corporation's treasurer during the first half of 2014.
I was Naturist Legacy's webmaster from 2010 until August of 2014.
I was the lead planner, designer, builder and operator of Naturist Legacy Park from 2010 until July 1, 2014.
According to Naturist Legacy's "Business Fundamentals Guide" (PDF), "Though Naturist Legacy Inc. is officially a non-profit corporation, it's still at its core a business, and it must be managed like one." During the three years and five months that I was president...
• Promises made by leadership were kept.
• Major fundraising exceeded the target goal and was complete.
• Land was purchased and essential infrastructure was installed.
• A campground, pump house, washrooms and showers were built.
• A swimming pool, beach volleyball court and other amenities were built.
• Construction of our last big project — the clubhouse — was well underway.
• The board was consulting with members often, both formally and informally.
• The board sent several "News Update" newsletters to members each year.
• The board sent frequent "Bare Facts" messages to members — year round.
• The board provided frequent website updates for members — year round.
• E-mail inquiries were usually answered in less than 24 hours — year round.
• Voicemail messages were usually answered in less than 24 hours — year round.
• Telephone calls were usually answered live during business hours in season.
• Naturist Legacy's website appeared at the top of page one in Google search results for queries related to nudism and naturism in Winnipeg and Manitoba.
• Annual budgets were healthy and in the black.
• Debt was well-managed, with a significant amount retired each year.
• Net membership growth was exceeding long-term targets.
• Member retention was high.
• Member morale was high.
On October 1, 2013, I wrote this to members:
We have managed to accomplish all of this — together — without any outside financing and with a minimum of outside labour!
As president of Naturist Legacy, it is my great pleasure to once again express my deepest appreciation to those of you who have helped make this achievement possible through your financial support and through your active volunteering. We could never have achieved so very much in such a short time without your generous assistance!
It was easy to be proud of Naturist Legacy back then.
Got a question? Write to for a prompt reply.
Winnipeg Manitoba nudist naturist nudism naturism
|About Privacy Disclaimer Contact|