About John KundertI'm a founder of both Naturist Legacy Inc. and Naturist Legacy Park. My personal experience with them is vast. I literally lived and breathed most of the nudist history that I have shared on this website.
My wife and I have been social nudists since 1988. I've been a public promoter and explainer of organized social nudism since 1994 when I began publishing a newsletter for social nudists.
We joined Crocus Grove Sun Club in 2001 and were still active members when it unexpectedly lost its home of 40 years on April 13, 2010. Crocus Grove Sun Club evolved into Naturist Legacy Inc. on September 11, 2010.
Naturist Legacy Inc. was officially incorporated in the Province of Manitoba on July 26, 2010. I was a first director and incorporator.
I was the corporation's president in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, and the corporation's treasurer during the first half of 2014.
I was Naturist Legacy's webmaster from 2010 until August of 2014.
I was the lead planner, designer, builder and operator of Naturist Legacy Park from 2010 until July 1, 2014.
According to Naturist Legacy's by-laws, "The president shall have the direction of the affairs of the corporation." During the three years and five months that I was president...
• Promises made by leadership were kept.
• Fundraising exceeded the target goal and was complete.
• Land was purchased and essential infrastructure was installed.
• A campground, washrooms, showers, swimming pool and recreational amenities were built.
• Construction of our last big project — the clubhouse — was well underway.
• The board was consulting with members often, both formally and informally.
• Newsletters from the board to members were frequent and detailed.
• Year-round e-mail messaging from the board to members was frequent and detailed.
• Year-round website updates by the board for members were frequent and detailed.
• E-mail inquiries from members typically received a detailed response from a director in less than 24 hours — 365 days per year.
• Annual budgets were healthy and in the black.
• Debt (almost all internal) was well-managed, with a significant amount retired each year.
• No lawsuits were filed against us. No insurance claims were filed by us.
• Membership growth exceeded long-term targets.
• Member retention was high.
• Member morale was high.
On October 1, 2013, I wrote this to members:
We have managed to accomplish all of this — together — without any outside financing and with a minimum of outside labour!
As president of Naturist Legacy, it is my great pleasure to once again express my deepest appreciation to those of you who have helped make this achievement possible through your financial support and through your active volunteering. We could never have achieved so very much in such a short time without your generous assistance!
It was easy to be proud of Naturist Legacy back then.
Winnipeg Manitoba nudist naturist nudism naturism
|About Privacy Disclaimer Contact|